United Kingdom (UK) Visa Agents in Bangalore
Welcome to A2Z Solution India.com. ISO certified 1999-2008. We are authorised Best Passport Agents in Bangalore contact us 24/7 9632025749 or E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Best service in Tatkal passport, Reissue passport, online passport appointment, Damage or Loss of passport service all over
We do all the countries visa and immigration in Bangalore contact us on 9071767771/8050707220. We are the Best United Kingdom (UK) visa agents in Bangalore, United Kingdom (UK) visa assistance in Bangalore. United Kingdom (UK) visa consultant in Bangalore, visa services in Bangalore,
We do passport service in Bangalore 7026717775 and also United Kingdom (UK) Attestation in Bangalore and Documentation attestation in Bangalore.
Documentation Required for United Kingdom (UK) Tourist Visa From India
1. Original passport with 06 Months validity from the date of travel. + Old Passports if any.
2. 2 Color photograph with white background, matte finish size 35 mm X 45 mm 80% face Size
3. Covering letter mentioning your travel details and stay details while in UK.
4. Original Bank statement for last 6 months updated with healthy and sufficient balance.
5. Income tax / Form 16 for last 3 years.
6. Salary Slips for last 6 months – if employed.
7. Original Leave letter from employer/school/college.
8. Retirement Letter if retired
9. School / College ID proof – if student.
10. Retirement proof eg. pension passbook/slips if retired.
11. Other financial papers NSC, PPF, Bonds, FD, shares property papers, etc.
12. Minor travellers:
13. a) a minor accompanied by one parent shall provide a Original notarized NOC by the other parent , plus copies of parents passports or ID
14. b) A minor travelling alone shall provide a Original notarized NOC by both parents / legal guardians, plus copies of parents passports or ID.
Note: Prior appointment required for submission of application.
There should be no cuts, mehendi or scratches on your hands as Biometric will be taken while submission of application.
Documentation Required for United Kingdom (UK) Business Visa From India
1. Original passport valid for a minimum period of six months after the expiry date of the visa (passports issued more than ten years ago are no longer accepted)* and 1 old passport if applicable plus one copy of the first and last page of the current passport. The passport should have 2 blank pages.
2. Visa application form – We fill online.
3. 2 recent photographs not older than 6 months. The photograph must measure 35 mm in width by 45 mm in length. The length of face must be 32 to 36 mm from bottom of chin to the top of the skull (Besides hair), that is, the face coverage has to be 60-70 % of the photo.
4. Invitation letter from UK Company.
5. Blocked Air ticket. Do not issue Confirmed ticket.
6. Original private bank account statement showing the turnover during the last 6 months duly stamped and signed by the bank.
7. Income Tax Returns for last 3 years.
8. Financial documents of Indian Company.
9. Covering letter from Indian Company.
If the applicant is employed:
• Pay Slips for last 3 months.
• Employment Contract.
• Original Leave Letter.
If the applicant is a company owner or self-employed:
• Certificate of registration of the company + 2 Letterheads.
Documents if Visiting Friend / Family:
• Passport & Visa Copies.
• Invitation letter.
• Certificate proving the existence of family relations, if the applicant is visiting relatives.
• Address proof.
• Last 6 months Salary slips and Bank statement.
1) All documents need to be in original only. Photocopies are not accepted.
2) Each Passenger has to go for personal Submission in UK VFS.
3) The visa fee is not refunded if the visa is refused.
4) Applicant has to go for Biometric/ Fingerprints at UK VFS at the time of Submission. So that there should be no Cuts, Mehendi, or scratches on both palm.
Documentation Required for United Kingdom (UK) Employment Visa From India
Required Documents and Procedure –
• It is mandatory for the applicant to fill the online visa form. The website address is:- https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/
• Applicant needs to click on the button APPLY ONLINE.
• You need to select the purpose of visit in the options given.
• After filling up the online visa form you will get an option for appointment date.
• With this printout applicant needs to visit VFS for biometrics.
• Visa fees has to be paid online using Visa or MasterCard debit or credit cards or via e-wallet (PayPal or Skrill).
UK has announced a change in collection of Visa Documents from the VFS Application Centers: For all visa applications submitted from Wednesday 10th October, 2012, it will no longer be possible for a third party to collect the documents on behalf of an applicant, except in the following cases:-
A parent collecting for a dependent child;
One member of a family group collecting the passports for the whole family;
Government Ministry representatives and a Business Express Programme company representative, approved by the company’s authorized signatories.
Applicants who do not wish to collect their documents in person, and whose documents cannot be collected by one of the above, should select return delivery by courier at the time they make their visa application.
This is issued by the Department for Education and Employment. Regular Work Permits are only issued for jobs involving a high level of skill and experience for which no resident labor is available in the United Kingdom. Permits may, however, be issued to enable Overseas Nationals to come to the United Kingdom for training or work experience.
Application for a Work Permit has to be placed by the Employer in the United Kingdom, at least 8 weeks before the commencement date, at the address mentioned below. The Applicant should not travel to the United Kingdom before receiving the permit. Failure to comply will result in the refusal of admission for the job.
Overseas Labour Service.
Department for Education and Employment.
Level 5, Moorfoot, Sheffield, SI 4PQ.
Tel: +44-114 259 4074
There are certain categories of employment for which a Work Permit is not required, such as:
A Working Holiday Maker or Au Pair;
A Minister of Religion, a Missionary or a Member of a Religious Order;
Representative of an Overseas Firm that has no branch, subsidiary or other Representative in the United Kingdom;
Representative of an Overseas Newspaper, News Agency or Broadcasting Organization, on a long term assignment to the United Kingdom;
A Domestic Worker of a member of the Staff of a Diplomatic or Consular Mission;
A Domestic Worker in a private household;
A Teacher or a Language Assistant deputed to an Institution in the UK under an Exchange Scheme;
A Member of the Operational Ground Staff (but not other staff) of an Overseas-Owned Airline;
Postgraduate Doctor/ Dentist coming for training;
Seasonal Worker at an Agricultural Camp.
Applicants can now refer to the Documents Checklist tab to check which documents they may need to submit with their applications.
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.