Thailand Visa Agents in Bangalore
Welcome to A2Z Solution India.com. ISO certified 1999-2008. We are authorised Best Passport Agents in Bangalore contact us 24/7 9632025749 or E-Mail email@example.com. Best service in Tatkal passport, Reissue passport, online passport appointment, Damage or Loss of passport service all over
We do all the countries visa and immigration in Bangalore contact us on 9071767771/8050707220. We are the Best Thailand visa agents in Bangalore, Thailand visa assistance in Bangalore. Thailand visa consultant in Bangalore, visa services in Bangalore,
We do passport service in Bangalore 7026717775 and also Thailand Attestation in Bangalore and Documentation attestation in Bangalore.
Documentation Required for Thailand Tourist Visa From India
- Original passport valid for a minimum period of six months after the expiry date of the visa (passports issued more than ten years ago are no longer accepted)* and 1 old passport if applicable plus one copy of the first and last page of the current passport. The passport should have 2 blank pages.
- Visa application form.
- 2 recent photographs not older than 6 months. The photograph must measure 35 mm in width by 45 mm in length. The length of face must be 32 to 36 mm from bottom of chin to the top of the skull (Besides hair), that is, the face coverage has to be 60-70 % of the photo.
- Hotel Reservation with showing name of all Passenger.
- occupation Proof Compulsory.
- Confirmed Return Air tickets.
- Original last 3 months saving bank statement with bank seal and balance 700USD pp or credit card statement with 700USD pp or Forex with 700USD pp or 20, 000 Thai bath.
- 6 Months Bank Statements with the current balance of at least Rs 4,00,000/- for multiple entry visa.
Documentation Required for Thailand Business Visa From India
- Original Passports with 6 months validity from date of arrival in Thailand.
- Visa application form.
- 2 Photos 35 X 45mm, white background, matt finish 80% face cover.
- Air tickets.
- Covering from Indian company’s profile, confirming the traveler’s current designation in the company, purpose of travel and period of travel.
- Original Invitation Letter from Thai company specifying the name of traveler, the purpose of travel and the period of the meeting / conference. Letter has to be signed by executive authorized person with company’s stamp including a copy of the authorized person’s identity card.
- Hotel accommodation. (If staying at Company’s accommodation , must provide the Company’s letter mentioning the address and contact information of the mentioned accommodation).
- International Credit card copy OR FOREX receipt copy OR Bank statements for last 6 months. (Individual 20.000 baht or 700 USD & Family 40.000 baht or 1400 USD).
Documentation Required for Thailand Employment Visa From India
Required Documents and Procedure:
- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months with two blank pages facing together.
- Visa application form completely filled in and signed by applicant.
- Two color photographs of the applicant as per the specification:- (3.5 x 4.5 cm), not older than 3 months with white background, face and eyes are in direct position to the camera, without sunglasses or hat or any other head covering, except for some religious beliefs or ethnic background.
- Copy of Work Permit issued by the Ministry of Labor (if previously worked in the Kingdom).
- Statement of personal income tax (if previously worked in the Kingdom).
- Letters of recommendation from previous employers.
- Confirmed inbound tickets.
From company in Thailand:-
- Original WP. 3 or Thor Tor 3 from Department of Employment, Ministry of Labor or letter from Board of Investment (BOI).
- Original invitation letter from company which qualified to employ foreigners (must be typed in company’s letter head and signed by authorized person with copy of his/her ID card or passport).
- Employment contract indicating rationale for hiring the applicant with terms of contract, e.g. position, salary, and duration of contract.
- Certificate of business registration and business license issued no more than 6 months with list of shareholder.
- Statement of Income Tax and Business Tax (Por Ngor Dor 50 and Por Ngor Dor 30) from past year.
- Value-added tax registration (Por Por 20).
- Financial statement/ balance sheet from past year.
- Company profile/ details of business operation.
- As per the Emigration Act, 1983, Emigration Check Required (ECR) categories of Indian passport holders, require to obtain "Emigration Clearance" from the office of Protector of Emigrants (POE), Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs for going to Thailand. However, the Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs (Emigration Policy Division) have allowed ECR passport holders travelling abroad for purposes others than employment to leave the country on production of valid passport, valid visa and return ticket at the immigration counters at international airports in India w.e.f. 1st October 2007. (If the RPO has issued Indian passport either with endorsement of "Emigration Check Required" or no endorsement of "Emigration Check Required" in the passport, POE clearance is required only when there is "Emigration Check Required" endorsement in the passport.)
- POE offices in India http://boi.gov.in/content/poe-offices-india .
- Processing Time is 3 working days. If there is any further verification required on the submitted documents there will be a further delay in the above mentioned processing time. The travel date should be minimum seven working days from the date of submission at Thailand visa application centre.
- All travel agents and representatives need to carry a letter of authority from the applicants for the submission of applications. The applications without the authority letter from Applicants will not be accepted.
- It is mandatory to submit checklist along with all visa application forms and supporting documents at the time of submission.
- All letter should be addressed to The Royal Thai Embassy Chanakya Puri New Delhi.
- All documents must be in English.
- If required, additional documents and/or an interview may be requested.
- The visa fee is payable by CASH or demand draft favoring "Royal Thai Embassy" payable at New Delhi for applicants applying at Delhi / Chandigarh application center.
- All the charges are non refundable, even if the application is refused or withdrawn
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.